Diary Entries

  • 12th – 14th May
    As I am going to be using TIM (Tangent Information Modeller) to do the forecasting it seemed a good place to start so I have tried to digest as much information as I could. It is very different to using something like sci-kit learn or TensorFlow as there are no user forums or communities that […]
  • 17th – 19th May
    Having played with TIM Studio and sample data there is a fair amount of research that I need to do – the language is very different from what we have learnt on the course – e.g. Backtesting which I think is the same as using a training set and test set. I am unsure at […]